Do you no longer receive DEAFNA email or have access to the members only side of the DEAFNA website? It could mean that
1. your membership has elapsed due to non payment of dues. Annual dues are due by Jan. 1st (with a 60 day grace period). If you’d like to reinstate your membership to enjoy the many benefits of DEAFNA, simply click on JOIN US (if you pay your dues within the renewal period Oct. 1 – Jan. 1, you would click PAY DUES).
2. You have unsubscribed from the Constant Contact emails. You can re-subscribe by logging into the DEAFNA website and click “Sign Up Now” under
Some of the benefits of DEAFNA membership:
- Annual DEAFNA National Conference
- DEAFNA Foundation Annual Scholarship granting 6 regional winners (kids & grandkids) a $2,500 scholarship
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Policy- Principal Sum: $5,000.00
- Discounts & benefits from various vendors; new to the DEAFNA website!
- Connecting you with producers and publishers working on projects involving DEA cases you’ve worked on.
- Email blasts with important news & employment opportunities
- Access to the DEAFNA website’s Membership & Business Directories
- Support of the DEAFNA Foundation, the charitable wing of DEAFNA whose mission is to provide aid and assistance to members of DEAFNA, DEA, DEA Task Force Officers, and their families.